Which Chanels have you spotted today?

Hi, I'm not sure the exact name of the street but it's along Hwy. 7 where it has Loblaw and Urban Barn...etc.. There's a gas station in the plaza I think?

I tried spotting today but no luck. Will try on V-Day weekend when I take my daughter to ROM and see if I see any on Bloor.

OOooo which starbucks? i work in the area and i never see chanel around here!

Last time i was at holts yorkdale i saw like 5 people carrying various flaps all hanging out around the balenciaga counter. my friend and i were droolinggg! But that's definitely the only time i've ever seen so many...

hum.. yesterday i saw Cherri's Red Cruise Caviar jumbo and i was at Bridal Galleria in SF and i saw tons of women with black caviar jumbo ( i think at least 6) and one girl with the red Rock Flap and another girl with the secret label

Spotted: (Indonesian, I think?) Woman in the SF Chinatown area during dinner time yesterday with a black patent e/w flap. I was carrying my 08A blue metallic reissue and I caught her eyeballing me, LOL.

I was the one being spotted last week. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

I went to the grocery store, came home, checked my email and got this message from a fellow PF'er whom I have never met in person: "Lani! I THINK I saw you today at Henry's! We don't get too many cute little Asians carrying Chanel jumbos around here, so I thought it was you. But I was too shy to say "hi"." :roflmfao::roflmfao:

Yep, it WAS me. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

cuteangel777 - 6 black caviars? Wow...I don't think we can get enough of that can we? Which Chanel were you carrying? Congrats on your wedding~
ocgirl - that's too funny!
Gracemnot - can you tell us which city you were in when you spotted the pushcart?

New York City, NY

I usually spot them daily. I see a lot of GST/gold hw & black jumbo flaps (mostly gold hw) I didn't see a Chanel bag today but yesterday I spotted a grey lambskin jumbo.

None. I hardly see any where I live. Except for the fake Cambon's of course. The last one I saw was over this past weekend at a UNC basketball game. It was a black PST.

I saw a black 227 today at Kearny and Post in SF. My tenant down the hall had a gorgeous Beige PST w/GH too - I ran into her in the elevator lobby. She is so petite it looked adorable!

I went to the grocery store, came home, checked my email and got this message from a fellow PF'er whom I have never met in person: "Lani! I THINK I saw you today at Henry's! We don't get too many cute little Asians carrying Chanel jumbos around here, so I thought it was you. But I was too shy to say "hi"."

Now, that's a funny story!:lol:

Yesterday, at Merrick Place in Coral Gables, Florida......one black GST with gold, 1 black lambskin Maxi, one grey reissue, not sure of size and one cruise Red Caviar jumbo.................and that was only while at Neimans.....drooling........I had my Vintage Black patent with black hardware and it got its share of looks...OH....and I have to confess.........while at Mass today, my eyes kept drifting to several gorgeous chanel bags in my section .......ROFL:heart:H