Which chanel bag for travelling? Pls HELP

I love the tweed bag. This is something I know I would love for years to come, but my concern is the durability of it and how you travel. I personally can't imagine having to baby a travel bag as there is usually a lot going on when I travel (mind you its with kids, perhaps I would be able to be more careful otherwise). But it is gorgeous! If I "needed" a travel bag I still would probably get this one despite the material. Can't wait to see what you decide 😊

Thank you so much for your input ❤️. Same here I felt like I will love the tweed one for many years, it was love at first sight. Lol. Will let you know tomorrow. I will have to make decission as my flight is on Tue.

I also vote for the tweed. I think that bag is absolutely stunning, unique, and I know for me at least it would hold everything I need. Good luck with your decision!

Hi, first of all I want to thank all of you for your replies. They help me a lot :smile:

I just bought my travel bagggg, I went for the tweed onr ☺️❤️❤️ I tried both of them on and the tweed won my heart all over again. I still love XXL flap but it does not look as good on me due to its gigantic size. Will post some pictures later today.

Thanks again! Love you all ❤️

Hi, first of all I want to thank all of you for your replies. They help me a lot :smile:

I just bought my travel bagggg, I went for the tweed onr ☺️❤️❤️ I tried both of them on and the tweed won my heart all over again. I still love XXL flap but it does not look as good on me due to its gigantic size. Will post some pictures later today.

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing it!!

Yay! I just saw your thread and sooooo like the tweet better. (I am not a fan of the XXL flap. 😖)

Can't wait for your reveal!