Which chanel bag for travelling? Pls HELP

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    Hi, I wanted to buy a chanel bag for travelling, but I could not decide which one. I have until Tue decide, please help 🙏🙏
    Ps: Chanel flap $7660 AUD and Chanel Airlines bag $5660 AUD

Which one should I get? I love the airlines bag because it's fun, colourful and seasonal (not many people have it). But the huge flap bag is so nice as well.

image.jpeg
  2. Both pics are not my pics, got them from google.

image.jpeg
  3. personally, I use the travel line so I am sure nothing will happen to it.

4. I love the Tweed bag and if I needed a travel bag I'd buy it in a heart beat!!!! The XXL flap is too big on a lot of people but the Tweed is perfect carry on size!!! Can't wait to hear what you choose!!

5. Of these two, I'd pick the tweed. I think I'm in the minority in that I don't care for the XXL Flap. In my opinion, it is dis-proportioned and the straps are way too thin for the bag, both aesthetically and from a practical perspective. Good luck deciding!

6. Another vote for tweed.
    The xxl will fit a lot more though so it depends on how much you carry when you travel?

7. Aesthetically, I love the tweed. But it may not stand up to travel abuse.

8. I'd say the flap! But I'm a girl who loves a big bag so I may not be the best to give advice.

9. Sorry the size of the tweed one that I want is actually this one. ❤️

image.png
  10. Thanks for your reply 😊

11. Thanks for your reply, it helps a lot. Yess! Love love love the tweed one. I just think that the XXL flap will last longer because of its material and in terms of style, it won't be out of style as it is a classic flap. Will post the pic of the 'chosen one' on Monday 😊😆

12. Thank you so much for your help ❤️❤️

13. Yea that's what I've been thinking as well. I wanted to wear the bag as long as I can and being tweed, it may not last that long. And I certainly don't want to baby my travel bag. Thanks for your input 😊😊

14. i think you should go for the tweed! Not only is it more practical but like you said, its different and not everyone will have it :smile:

15. I love a big bag, but you've got to get the one that makes you smile just looking at it. It sounds like that might be the tweed!