Which Celines would you keep?

Maybe one of the reds. Which red goes best with your coloring? You may want to match a scarf or coat/outfit that would be close to your face. I have the lipstick red mini because this color goes better with my coloring then anything orange-based. Just a thought.
Gorgeous collection!!!

Thank you for all your replies! I hear many votes for the tricolor green and since I rarely use it anyways, it's now up on the chopping block! Now the next decision is difficult.... I use the burgundy shoulder quite often since it's bigger than the minis so if it had been a mini, it would have been easily the next one to go.... decisions, decisions... :hrmm:

Try asking yourself with regard to each one if you would still buy it today. That was a good tip someone gave me to help me purge my closets and it really has worked pretty well (at least for me with clothing; bags may be harder to part with!).

Just curious why most of the folks here like the green tri the least; or perhaps not dislike it, but think it should go. seems like this is the one suggested be let go the most often.