Which celebrities are you TIRED OF SEEING???

britney spears
paris hilton
tom cruise
brad & angelina though i love them its enough already
jennifer aniston
mischa barton
Lindsay Lohan i CANT stand her
any of the paris boy toys (except matt leinart if that story is true bc he is such a hottie)

Paris Hilton
i just can't stand her is all

Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes
he repulses me, and i feel sorry for her. if they look like publicity hounds, it's probably because of him

Denise Richards-Richie Sambora-Heather Locklear
i love Denise Richards. but they've been going round and round this whole marriage/divorce thing too many times.

Jessica Simpson
regardless of what the press says about her and Nick, they're getting divorced, and everyone just needs to get over it

Jennifer Aniston
she needs to stop playing the wounded ex-wife, get over herself and remember that she's dating Vince, for a change

Britney Spears
i love her. i've always loved her, but i'm sick and tired of seeing the press's determined attempts to give her such a bad image. she may not be the world's greatest mother, but she's trying, so everyone needs to stop picking on her and just leave her the :censor: alone

Lindsay Lohan
she's in the news now more often for her social life than her work. sometimes i feel like she's trying to act much older than she really is: barely 20.

yeuxhonnetes said:
Jennifer Aniston
she needs to stop playing the wounded ex-wife, get over herself and remember that she's dating Vince, for a change

I have to disagree. I don't think she's playing the wounded ex-wife. She handled everything well and has not spoken about the divorce.

Paris Hilton for sure....the only news I want to hear about her is "Paris Looses Fortune in Stock Market". I think it would be wonderfully satisfying if she lost all of her money and had to live like a normal person. Because really she's nothing special without her money.

Britney....because she's obviously over and I just don't find it entertaining to watch her get fatter and fatter and blonder and blonder. You can take the girl out of the trash but you can't take the trash out of the girl. NEXT!!

Those two are pretty much the only two that I'm completely sick of hearing about.