Which celeb do you think is the biggest fan of LV....

I'd say Kimora and Jessica and Lohan and Victoria Beckham. I don't know why people are saying Jolie. :confused1: Maybe I'm naive, but I've only seen her carry like 2 or 3 LVs.

I say angelina jolie because i don't judge an LV fan by how many bags they have, but by how they care for their bags. Jessica simpson surely does have a lot, but she carries the "IT" bags. New season, new bag for Ms. Simpson. I wonder if its more status symbol or a genuine love for LV that has Jessica carrying them. If you look at angelina jolie's bags you can tell that she cares for her bag. The patina is gorgeous and it gets used.

I say angelina jolie because i don't judge an LV fan by how many bags they have, but by how they care for their bags. Jessica simpson surely does have a lot, but she carries the "IT" bags. New season, new bag for Ms. Simpson. I wonder if its more status symbol or a genuine love for LV that has Jessica carrying them. If you look at angelina jolie's bags you can tell that she cares for her bag. The patina is gorgeous and it gets used.

That's a very good point! That's why I said Sharon Stone, she's the only Celeb that's deigned a bag, The Amfar.

Jessica Simpson!!

LV Addict-- I LOVE Angie Harmon!! She is sooo beautiful! Do you know which LV pieces she has?

Me too!!! I know there are more but here are some pics I have on my PC:

McKenna Shine bag:
McKennaShinebag.jpg

Papillon 30:
pap30.jpg

Pochette:
pochette.jpg

Epi Speedy:
speedy30.jpg

Suhali L'Ing:
suhaliling.jpg

Alligator bag:
alligatorbag.jpg

Douville:
douville.jpg

LV sunnies and Waltz Oskar:
lvshades.jpg

Victoria Beckham...and or Jessica Simpson..

I hate to admit this..as I'm not really a JS fan...but it was seeing her carry her MC Speedy in the first season of Newlyweds..that turned me on to LV...

**I'm wide awake and trying to avoid EBAY**:blink: