Which car should we get?

Get the Toyota Camry or Scion Tc?

• Toyota Camry

• Scion TC

Results are only viewable after voting.
The tC is a fun, inexpensive car. My bf owns one, but he bought it as a college student, so saving money was a big factor. The '07 Camry looks great! And the Camry is definitely going to last. You could even opt for the hybrid.

Thank you all for the input! I think my bf and I have decided on the camry based on all your inputs, the polls, opinions of friends and family, our own likes and dislikes and the price.

My bf was able to get a price of 19,100 from a dealer and so now we are deciding on color. We are looking into white, black, gray, or ribbon blue. If any of you have seen the gray which is like a gunmetal gray please let me know what it looks like, dull or shiny? There is none in MN for us to look at until 2 weeks.

We figured that for the price the dealer is giving us for the camry it's a steal!!! My bf wants to lower it and put new rims on it:lol: already!

I think once he gets this new car, it will be his new toy!

Munchkyn said:
Thank you all for the input! I think my bf and I have decided on the camry based on all your inputs, the polls, opinions of friends and family, our own likes and dislikes and the price.

My bf was able to get a price of 19,100 from a dealer and so now we are deciding on color. We are looking into white, black, gray, or ribbon blue. If any of you have seen the gray which is like a gunmetal gray please let me know what it looks like, dull or shiny? There is none in MN for us to look at until 2 weeks.

We figured that for the price the dealer is giving us for the camry it's a steal!!! My bf wants to lower it and put new rims on it:lol: already!

I think once he gets this new car, it will be his new toy!

That gunmetal gray is a hard color to come by here in Minnesota! Last year my boyfriend (at the time) was trying to buy a civic in that color but had to settle for silver. The gunmetal is a gorgeous color! It's not dull at all, it actually has a very nice sheen to it. :biggrin: