Which Bellevue, Amarante or Violette??

Go for Amarante in GM, it's simply stunning! The Sunset Blvd and Bellvue are such different styles so having them in the same color shouldn't be a problem. You would use them for totally different needs.

hehe u can use my pic as reference lols i chose the GM amarante cus i liked the GM more. i tried the PM on, the size is kinda small n can be hand held only. the GM can be used as a shoulder bag but its gonna be a lil bit tight if u do use it as a shoulder bag. if you want ur bag to be spotted like miles away then go with the PM violette, that bag is really bright. someone thought my GM was in black i was like noooo.... i guess its a darker colour so could had thought its black. =D

Whichevery choice you chose, good luck! THough my vote for Violette as I recently bought the PM size.. I'm concerned with the amarante fingerprints & with the handle turning patina , the bag will look kinda dull i feel. :sweatdrop:

I prefer the GM in the amarante. When I went to try on the bags on Friday I thought that I wanted the GM in violette, but it was too much purple - like a big stop sign of purple. I went for the PM in violette, because of the shape it really holds a lot more than I thought it would. And heck my speedy is hand held and I love that.
Go for the amarante if you can handle the fingerprint issue, it's such an elegant color.
I prefer the violette or pomme in the PM - it's such a cute shape.