Which Balenciaga with this dress? Please help and show pics!

if you don't want too many different colors, then choose those from the same family. Eg. pink cardi with red bbag (or vice versa) or turquoise cardi with emerald bbag (I think a emerald first would be nice) ..... hmmm.... personally I wouldn't do sandstone, it's a very earthy color and I think it'd "drag" down the gorgeous colors of your dress, JMHO. Show us pics when you've decided!!

Thank u so much. So I think I first change the cardigan, maybe a pink one.
And then I have to choose which bag. So the best maybe would be the natural with gold hardware, yes?

@ nicole2730:

Oh YES I really really need a sweater. Cause I dont know what to wear with this dress. Its so difficult, I am thinking about that since a few days. I have to go to a special event. Its in the afternoon.

I looked what I can wear white it and saw the turq cardigan. But I am not really sure. So your reply are very good. Do you have an idea what else I can wear and show me some pics? Or were I can buy some?

I found a pink cardigan at ebay.

What do you mean. Is this pink to light?

b48b_1.JPG

I have a couple in my collection that would work. With the pretty colors in the dress, any of the ones below and that the gals already mentioned could work. I personally love to match my shoes with my handbags.
:heart:
img8660ol6.jpg

Oh wow...they all looks so nice. I also like to match my bag with the shoes. I wear gold sandals.

Oh I also want to have your bag in the second line.
Where can I get it?
I mean the second line and the second bag from the left side. I think its the Metallic Pink Rose Box

I will change my cardigan into cream. Like this, what do you think?
And then choose between green bbag or magenta? Puhh. But there must be gold hardware,because I wear gold shoes.
7a68_1.JPG

I will change my cardigan into cream. Like this, what do you think?
And then choose between green bbag or magenta? Puhh. But there must be gold hardware,because I wear gold shoes.
7a68_1.JPG

Yeeaahhhhh great :nuts: ! I also would go with this creme cardigan so you can choose a colorful bag .... like turquoise, pink, magenta or something green :yes: ;) and I think it isn't important if it's with gold hardware!
Good luck with your decision franky :heart: