Which bags have the softest leather?

I used to think that my Cynthia Rowley bags were butter soft until I discovered Stacy Leigh Original Designs purses. I now have a few of her bags and they are the softest elk and deerskin leathers. Now my favorite designer is Stacy Leigh Originals.

OMG! You aren't kidding!! I was going to answer Bottega Veneta but then I just googled the designer and she makes everything by hand. It's like owning a one of a kind design! Do you have one to reveal? I just put her name in my favs for the future and LOOK! Her prices are actually respectfully normal!!!!! The pictures show just how soft the leather is. My kinda bag!!!

I used to think that my Cynthia Rowley bags were butter soft until I discovered Stacy Leigh Original Designs purses. I now have a few of her bags and they are the softest elk and deerskin leathers. Now my favorite designer is Stacy Leigh Originals.

Do you have a website. I tried to look for her and did not find her..?

BV for soft, though I'm not sure about being the 'softest', they all get their leathers from the same places, so really it depends which type of leather they use and how it's treated. But Bal RH bags are very light.

Etsy sells her! :smile: The leather pops from the screen and really looks luscious! (Mostly frilly bags. I prefer the buttoned one. It reminds me of vintage Carlos Falchi)

Ahhh duh.. I missed that. Found her.. GAWD it looks so soft.. I do not even know what half that leather is.. LOL. JK. I know some but the ones I do not know look soft.

^^I know. I haven't seen a bag look so scrumptious from a computer screen before! It looks like thin, natural naked leather. I can't describe it. Price point, even if the bag last only a few years, it has done its cause. I am definitely keeping this designer in mind for a future bag. I hope she comes out with some more refined, tailored, classics, but I do appreciate her young, inspirational designs!

Yes, Stacy Leigh designs her own purses and leather bracelet cuffs and other leather goods. She hand picks the leathers for her designs. She has many different leathers that she uses. I just bought another one of her bags the other day. She is located in Clarksville, MO and is becoming known Internationally as well as with the Hollywood CA celebrities that have bought a few of her designs. I will attach a picture of my latest bag from her. I told her what I wanted and she designed it for me. The pearl white leather is soft elk skin and the black leather is soft thick heavy cowhide.

My Purse.jpg

OMG! You aren't kidding!! I was going to answer Bottega Veneta but then I just googled the designer and she makes everything by hand. It's like owning a one of a kind design! Do you have one to reveal? I just put her name in my favs for the future and LOOK! Her prices are actually respectfully normal!!!!! The pictures show just how soft the leather is. My kinda bag!!!

http://www.stacyleigh.etsy.com/