*Which bag to wear for an opening night ?*

:ty:Ilson and Bal for your kind words...and also thank you :flowers: to:

AP, Miss E and LBB - I'd be delighted to sort you out some tickets if you're serious about coming to check out the show...It starts previewing from May 23rd, so just PM me when you fancy seeing it .

Sadly AP it's an all male cast (playing all the women's roles too, so no opportunities for a singing nine year old girl this time round..but next time I'm casting I'll keep your budding star in mind ;) !

Maria - you're dead right about a clutch bag being more appropriate for an evening bag but you wouldn't believe :nogood: the amount of stuff I lug around with me (half of it medicinal:s) ,even in evenings, so I always need a HUGE BAG.

Jackie - I've actually seen the Matches bag IRL and it is gorgeous :tup:but that size only barely fits on my shoulder and again,isn't quite large enough for a bag lady like myself. Also I think I can get a very good deal on the large Heli in 'Or' (no names mentioned for fear of people thinking I've completely taken leave of my senses :nuts:...which is possibly true :lol:)

BTW tag are you selling your jaquetta I was surprised as I thought you loved it

Well spotted Jacqui :tup:- I am trying to sell my Jacquetta . When we last corresponded, I hadn't used the bag for an absolute age, so our conversation jogged me into retrieving it from the back of the wardrobe to have a look at it again after all this time.

Although I still love the look of the bag ( and the gorgeous Darwin leather), it just seemed so small compared to my Chloes and somehow just didn't seem to suit me as much any more :s . I guess I've just moved on bag-wise and once I get that feeling, I know I'm unlikely to use the bag again, so there's no point hanging on to it:nogood: ( and frankly I could do with the money too) .

I really thought the Jacquetta would be one of those bags that I'd never part with because it took me ages to track one down, but never say never I guess. Anyway, I have lots of people watching the bag , but only one bid so far :shrugs:, so she might be staying put for a while after all .

I know what you mean I only like larger bags now I looked at the med poppy the other day and it seemed so small maybe I should think of letting my oak jaquetta go not sure though
please don't say the OR is at saroche can we cope with the trauma again LOL

yahoo.gif
Dear Tag, what pleasant news!
yahoo.gif
I am very happy for you, how exciting! And how nice to be planning your styling for the opening night! I wish you and your husband the best reviews I could be thinking of, and I'm sure you will be looking absolutely stunning with a Golden Heloise...
woohoo2.gif
What does your dress look liek, by the way?

This forever will be LGM's (Lanas) purse. She discovered it and Div and I saw it IRL in Chicago this weekend. DROPDEAD! Very lady like but BIG and usefull, however not real big KWIM. I saw it in that sparkly midnight blue (gulp); prune and I believe the OR??? The hardward is so very very cool. I love this purse. Excellent evening bag and perfect for sophisticated working clothes...I'm telling ya this is a winner.

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/update-with-pics-i-saw-coolest-chloe-today-275136.html

I screwed up the name; IT'S NOT ROXY BUT RIVA, sorry...The pictures don't do it justice.

Roxy is a great name for a Chloe though, don't you think??

This forever will be LGM's (Lanas) purse. She discovered it and Div and I saw it IRL in Chicago this weekend. DROPDEAD! Very lady like but BIG and usefull, however not real big KWIM. I saw it in that sparkly midnight blue (gulp); prune and I believe the OR??? The hardward is so very very cool. I love this purse. Excellent evening bag and perfect for sophisticated working clothes...I'm telling ya this is a winner.

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/update-with-pics-i-saw-coolest-chloe-today-275136.html

I screwed up the name; IT'S NOT ROXY BUT RIVA, sorry...The pictures don't do it justice.

Roxy is a great name for a Chloe though, don't you think??

I have a better idea:idea:... why dont they name new styles after Chloe tPfer's:wlae:... We could have the Susie, the Lanas, the Brigitte, and so on... it would undoubtedly boost sales:roflmfao:...

yahoo.gif
Dear Tag, what pleasant news!
yahoo.gif
I am very happy for you, how exciting! And how nice to be planning your styling for the opening night! I wish you and your husband the best reviews I could be thinking of, and I'm sure you will be looking absolutely stunning with a Golden Heloise...
woohoo2.gif
What does your dress look liek, by the way?

:drinkup:Thanks Brigitte...and if you find yourself in London any time after May 23rd, let me know and I'll fix you up with some tickets for the show ( you haven't got quite as far to come as some of my other Chloe chums).

My dress is a sleeveless floorlength fitted black number with flamenco frill detailing at the neck and hem. If I can find a photo of it I'll post one. I've got a little chiffon black shrug with long Gothic-y sleeves to go over the dress, so the full effect is kind of Spanish-style Morticia Addams :lol:.

I have a better idea:idea:... why dont they name new styles after Chloe tPfer's:wlae:... We could have the Susie, the Lanas, the Brigitte, and so on... it would undoubtedly boost sales:roflmfao:...

Ahem, ahem,ahem:back2topic: please....unless you're going to name one of the new bags after me . Not sure the 'Tagullah' sounds very good though, so how about the 'Alexandra' (my name IRL) ?