Which bag should I get my wife for Valentine's Day?

Hi ladies,

I come seeking your wise council. I want to surprise my wife with a purse for Valentine's Day. She has been fawning over these two bags for awhile now:

Bottega Veneta
Braided Shoulder Bag
(Link)

Bottega Veneta
Braided Leather Hobo
(Link)

Now I'm going to be honest - these look identical to me :smile: So I need your help: which should I get? She seems to like both, since she can't make up her mind about the two. But I'd like to get the best one on the first try (so she doesn't have to exchange it).

So can you please give me your opinion on which I should get.. and help explain to me how these are different :confused1:

Thanks!
Jason

By the way, this is a bit off topic but my iPhone game Theseus Lite is available (click here). It's free, so check it out. My younger sister and her friends seem to enjoy it, so you may like it too :smile:
I like the second one only because of it's size!!! I like large bags and this one is 17". The other one is much smaller. Do you know if she likes a large bag or a small bag? I hope you get a nice VD present too:tup:

The first one with the zipper is different. I say go with the first one, because the 2nd one (hobo style) is nice too, but she probaly has one similar or she could get it from any other designer...Oh, and it is very sweet of you to shop for your wife :smile:

The first one looks better and seems more functional, IMHO, but its only drawback is the size. If your wife prefers or usually uses small(er) bags, definitely go for the first one!