Which bag for my last purchase of 2021

Which green for my last purchase of 2021

• Alma BB

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mini Puzzle

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters
Keep and sell the strap!

I'm shocked that the strap isn't even long enough for someone that's relatively petite like you! I'd imagine I can only wear the Alma as a necklace if I had gotten it...

• Haha
Reactions: Addy
Now should I keep the Alma? I'm keeping the Puzzle for SURE (the puzzle is my favorite bag of all time)....but I'm not sure about the Alma...I already have one in Rose Ballerine. If I keep it, I'm selling the strap
If you already have the Alma in RB, I say send the green one back!

The Alma is pretty but it doesn’t seem like a bag you need two of! Since they are the same colour, it sounds like you would pick the puzzle to wear. The mini puzzle is more versatile IMO it’s also smaller and will be easier to wear with more outfits :smile: I vote keep puzzle and return Alma!

Reactions: viewwing
Now should I keep the Alma? I'm keeping the Puzzle for SURE (the puzzle is my favorite bag of all time)....but I'm not sure about the Alma...I already have one in Rose Ballerine. If I keep it, I'm selling the strapView attachment 5290557
The Alma is pretty but it doesn’t seem like a bag you need two of! Since they are the same colour, it sounds like you would pick the puzzle to wear. The mini puzzle is more versatile IMO it’s also smaller and will be easier to wear with more outfits :smile: I vote keep puzzle and return Alma!

I second this! Keep the puzzle. I think it’s the cuter green. Somehow the Alma bb looks like a child’s bag especially with that awful strap.

Reactions: Greentea