Which green for my last purchase of 2021

• Alma BB

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mini Puzzle

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters

MrsSlocomb

Jan 15, 2020
Trying to do a no buy for 2022. However on this last day of the year I see these two GREEN bags. I love green! I already have a pink Alma BB and a grey Mini Puzzle. I've tried not to start buying duplicate bags in multiple colors....but I LOVE green. Should I get the green Puzzle OR the Green Alma BB as my last bag of the year. Con of the Mini Puzzle is that it is smaller... con for the Alma BB is I HATE the strap
0e54c410-07bd-4c78-8df4-789f028713be.jpeg
OR
5746C08B-24BD-4911-9CE2-35F1A3CB259F.jpeg
Please help and if you can post the reason for your vote
TIA!

Hmm.. that’s quite the dilemma! Get them both? Get the Alma and Chuck the strap? OR get neither and wait for a different green bag in 2022 and ditch your no-buy rule.. good luck!!

... Get them both? Get the Alma and Chuck the strap? .....
I've thought about getting both..but does that make me an Ugly American? I'm trying not to just mindlessly consume, which is what I've been doing for most of the pandemic. I definitely use my Puzzle WAY more than my Alma, plus the Puzzle is SLIGHTLY cheaper

I've thought about getting both..but does that make me an Ugly American? I'm trying not to just mindlessly consume, which is what I've been doing for most of the pandemic. I definitely use my Puzzle WAY more than my Alma, plus the Puzzle is SLIGHTLY cheaper

I vote mini Puzzle if you use it more than the Alma! Both are great low key bags (minus the Alma strap).

Reactions: MrsSlocomb