Which bag do you take for going shopping ?

I used to carry my Le pliage back pack. Now I 'm in love with the big tote. I carry it everyday, and it is big enough to carry my shopping. If I'm going on luxury shopping I carry my Chloe Tote, it's huge and very beautiful, but heavy.

chloe-beata-patent-tote2.jpg

My go to bag seems to be Galliera pm or Chanel Cambon tote - both light and easy to carry on shoulder. I bought the Eva to go hands free, but the dangling chain bothers me a bit.... I am considering the Denim neo cabby gm for hands free, but Im not convinced that the style is me.

If you go some place iffy, I would not carry the LV at all so you don't bring attention to yourself in the first place. I knew someone who went on vacation and ended up in a seedy area and these teenaged girls tried to steal her LV purse...it was a fake one too!

If you go some place iffy, I would not carry the LV at all so you don't bring attention to yourself in the first place. I knew someone who went on vacation and ended up in a seedy area and these teenaged girls tried to steal her LV purse...it was a fake one too!
this was exactly my DBFs fear when he saw me walking in the department store today in the evening.

I told him "come on, please, who would steal it in the middle of a crowd?
he pointed they would follow me the way home ....

I never felt as a target. He might be not so wrong - around christmas, many guys are looking for the perfect gift.

so, I actually love to take the Neverfull for shopping but take big care noone gets close to my wallet inside the zipper-pouch.