Which bag do you see carried the most often?

I have a lot of the really nice 06 Legacy that I snagged at the outlet and I NEVER see anyone wearing Lily, Leigh, Bridgit, etc. I always wonder why?

I agree Nancy. I have them too and don't see them here either. And in my humble opinion, they are the best bags Coach made :smile:) I see MFF and Fake Siggy's....Carlys mostly...

Last edited:
I live in Ottawa, Canada, and for me it's mostly color that I notice is extremely common. I guess I started noticing people carrying Coach over the past few months. We only have one Coach store here, and it hasn't been open all that long. I went to a community meeting one night and all these ladies had the same color, but in different styles. EVERY SINGLE purse was khaki/black or khaki/dark brown Signature. I pointed it out to my DH, and he asked me why I wanted one because he knows I like to be a little different and not follow the crowd, but I told him there were tons of styles and colors. That's why I like the two I just purchased, no one around these parts will have the Aubergine Zoe or the pink patchwork Carly. :smile:

Like everyone else said, I see mainly Carlys and any type of classic signature bags, both fake and real. Just tonight at dinner, I saw two ladies with siggy Carlys and a lady with a siggy Ergo satchel.

Lots of Carlys and I think they're mostly fake from those purse parties.

I've never seen anyone in Dallas with a Sabrina. I keep an eye out, but it hasn't happened yet...maybe I'll be the first! ;)

i was just thinking today that there have been a lot of signature zoes lately but maybe its because i just got a patent zoe. ive been trying to stick to leather so that not many people have my bag!

Normally I just see a lot of siggy but this weekend at the outlet I bought the red patent MFF tote. That day I saw 2 people with the exact same bag shopping at the outlet mall!! I took it back and got the Berry Zoe. :biggrin: