which bag do you like best?

oh geez! Now I'm not sure again! LOL........looks like 5 votes for Chelsea and 4 votes for Legacy..... I know the deciding factor will be when I try them both on at the store but I wanted opinions and enabling first!:choochoo:Anymore votes?

I think it depends on what color bag you want. The satchel would go with more browns than the legacy. The Legacy bag would match black & I love the contrast of colors. I can't decide!

Did you choose yet? I am actually eyeing this satchel as well!!!! I want to see modelling pics if you get it!!!!!!

haven't decided yet.....I'm buying one or the other tomorrow. I will DEFINITELY post pics! :yes: I think the deciding factor will be when I try them on at the store and see which one is more comfortable on my shoulder. I'm leaning towards the sachel. Hope it feels good!

haven't decided yet.....I'm buying one or the other tomorrow. I will DEFINITELY post pics! :yes: I think the deciding factor will be when I try them on at the store and see which one is more comfortable on my shoulder. I'm leaning towards the sachel. Hope it feels good!

That's the one I am leaning toward as well!!!! PLEASE let us know when you buy it!!!! I cant wait to hear which you chose and see your pics (modelling pics, please!!!!)

That's the one I am leaning toward as well!!!! PLEASE let us know when you buy it!!!! I cant wait to hear which you chose and see your pics (modelling pics, please!!!!)

definitely! I was suppose to go today and have been looking forward to it all week but I have a headache and I'm not feeling that great. :sad: I want to have fun when I'm there so it will have to wait till tomorrow.