Which bag do you like best in the Fuschia Vernis?

chag said:
I saw the Roxbury Drive in Perle last night at South Coast. I looooved it. But the SA talked me right out of it :crybaby: he said if it got within inches of anything that could possibly transfer... it would. So I kept looking till he came up with my frange speedy and that will be my last purchase for sometime lol!

So how bad is the color transfer with vernis???

I like the Houston, Reade PM, and Bedford. I'm not really to into the pink personally but I've seen some girls carrying the Fuschia and it looks good on them, it's just not for me. My favorite Vernis color would be the baby blue. (I'm sure what the official name is)

Virgo said:
I think Malibu Street is soooo nice. I guess its pretty much just an evening bag though, right?

Which vernis bag do you like best? What is your fave color for vernis?

I tried on the Malibu the other day and I really had a lot of willpower to walk away from that baby. It'd be my favorite vernis bag.

My favorite color would be marshmallow (discontinued) and lavendar (discontinued) but if I had a choice, I'd go for the Malibu in Indigo (dark blue). :love:

Virgo said:

Depends on what it comes in contact with. Some people swear they never have any problems with vernis but unfortunately, I can't say the same (and if it helps - I'm OCD about the cleaniness of my bags) :crybaby:

If the vernis item rubs against say...the lining of a vuitton repeatedly, the color will permanently transfer onto the patent leather.

The lighter colors are more prone to this and so if I'm ever to get a vernis again, I'd go for Indigo (I think it's discontinued too.) :hysteric:

bluekit, I know what you mean, I'm anal about my bags, but I recently had a run in with my lavender bedford and color transfer. GO DARK IF POSSIBLE!

I love the reade pm in fuschia, it's the only fuschia bag I have.

I have a fuchsia bedford. I didn't get a bag in Framboise because it is too similar to fuchsia, and if I had to choose between the two, I like fuchsia best. As far as accessories, I have a framboise french purse and cles, a fuchsia french purse, eldridge, and cles. I prefer the accessories to the bags honestly. I agonized over getting a fuchsia bedford, and now that I have one, I'm not really in love with it!

Bedford in Framboise!!!! But then again...with all this color transfer nonsense I'm too scared to get one *arrrgh* so I think it's safer to go with accessories in the Vernis line so that I won't feel as bad if I ruin a much more expensive purse.

Virgo said:
I don't own one so I don't know.. :sad: But the SA said if you happen to sit it on a piece of newspaper you can read the morning news while crying into your coffee! He may have gone on a bit strong but it is a bit sticky and I can see it happening...