Which bag are you getting for the Fall/Winter 09?

Might get the 28 speedy but not sure if I like the mix of shiny gold/silver otherwise probably get the Mahina XL Noir-I am this close to getting it but not sure I really have to have it yet-LOL!!!!!!!

Fall/Winter would be Spring/Summer here down under!
Hoping to get my mon mono Speedy 35... or the SoBe, still waiting to have a look at it IRL!

And I'm patiently waiting for my birthday present.... why can't it be November nowwww! :hysteric: hehe

Fall/Winter would be Spring/Summer here down under!
Hoping to get my mon mono Speedy 35... or the SoBe, still waiting to have a look at it IRL!

Hi lisa- I had a look at mon mono at LV sydney yesterday...not sure about the speedy 35, they do have lots of colour that you can put on the bag. Its awesome!!! (the SA showed me an album full of prints over the mono)

Another Aussie poster here - so our spring summer.

I've just bought the tanami red suhali lockit MM.

The rest of the wish list:
- mongram eva clutch
- a mahina XS - in grey or black
- something in white suhali or damier - maybe the neverfull or the galiera

Roll on tax return!

Roll on tax return!

Hell yeaaaaah!! :Partyhat: Bring it on! hehe

Hi lisa- I had a look at mon mono at LV sydney yesterday...not sure about the speedy 35, they do have lots of colour that you can put on the bag. Its awesome!!! (the SA showed me an album full of prints over the mono)

Iz - I'm so excited! Just waiting on ban to be over.. heh heh.. and see how I go with the tax return, hopefully that'll cover it! :graucho:

I've just bought the tanami red suhali lockit MM.

The rest of the wish list:
- mongram eva clutch
- a mahina XS - in grey or black
- something in white suhali or damier - maybe the neverfull or the galiera

Roll on tax return!

Congrats romaverona...send modelling pic at the OZ club...would luv to see:P