Which bag are you getting for the Fall/Winter 09?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just curious, what is everyone planning on getting this Fall/Winter? I'll start. I am on the waitlist for the Mono Eclipse Speedy. But I also am going to get the Glam Flower Key Ring/Charm.

2. I am in love with the Irene. Definitely getting it for my b-day in Nov. or the Mahina.

3. I wish I could get the Sistina PM!

4. The Irene and Sistina are both beautiful. If I don't end up getting the Eclipse Speedy, my second choice would be the Irene.

5. I like to get an epi bag, like a alma or jasmine in cassis. I wish I could afford a amarante vernis alma, but that won't happen.

6. I'm on the list for Mono Eclipse Alma.

Can't wait! :biggrin:

7. Gold Eclipse Speedy 28 and the new upcoming key charms (Flocon, Looping Multicolore, Delice and Glam Flower)!!

Not sure about MC Courtney
    :biggrin:

8. To be honest, the only one I´d love to get woud be the Neo Alma but this is way out of my price range... So, no bag for me.

9. Black MC Courtney! I've never owned a MC bag before.

10. I am hoping to get a Trevi PM...an oldie but a goodie. :P

11. i like the sistina. i would also entertain the idea of a bleu nuit alma??????

12. MC Courtney black for sure!

13. Probably nothing. I'm waiting for the Cruise collection :smile:

14. Melrose Avenue in amarante.
    Were can I find pics of the new bagcharms?

15. ya i wanna see bag charms tooo!!!!im anoyed bec im googling my butt off and i cant find them!!!
    any wayyyse ...

irne
    & o8 o9 wish
    & caprice bag charm :smile:

xxx