Which Agenda do you like the most?

Oh Shopmom that Plisse scarf looks heavenly.

I always wondered how you'd wear one.... the booklet shows so many ways to play with them and the Plisse looks very chic.

Wonderful addition to your collection!!

I can't wait for you to find your perfect agenda!~

The Plisse scarves are my new favorites, for sure! They drape beautifully and while you can't wear them in all the same ways you can the regular scarf, they are really easy to throw on and it would look great no matter what! They are about $25.00 more expensive than the regular scarves. Maybe if I get my courage up I can post a pic wearing one!:shame:

shopmom411 said:
Ok, but what about leathers???? How well does Box Calf hold up? The one I fell in love with was Mysore...

Both chevre (goat) and box calf are very durable...most vintage agendas are made from box calf...and just have a fantastic patina. Chevre is really durable and for sure also a good choice...either or are good...If you dont mind scratches and the most beautiful patina you have to go for Barenia (my choice)...the more scratches the more beautiful...

PS: great Kelly and scarf :amuse:

Join the club, lovehermes....I don't even WANT to see my Amex card this month....well, I never want to see it actually....

But I DO want to see Twigz agendas......