Which Agenda do you like the most?

1. Well, here I am thinking about buying an agenda so I thought I'd ask you guys which you prefer and why:

Vision II, Globetrotter or Agenda de Poche?

:smile:

2. Hi shopmom...I'd like to know too. You are so funny and sweet!!

3. I have a question about the agendas too. Can any of them be used as a checkbook holder?

4. The Vision can totally hold a checkbook and has a nice, slim profile. This is my favorite agenda, although some people find the zip-around Globetrotter very handy for storing everything in.

5. I have no experience with H agendas,yet... I'm faithful to my Filofax, for now... :angel: I think I'll check out the agenda's next time I go to Hermès..!!:roflmfao:

6. Thanks, Greentea. Do you have any idea on the approximate price of a Vision?

7. OK I've decided to go into San Francisco Hermes today and check out the agenda's and Plisse scarves....I'll post more info re: pricing, etc. when I get back....

I think I should change my name from ShopMom to HoplesslyAddicted....:blink:

8. We could all change our name, HopelesslyAddicted l, HA2, HA3, etc...!! I'm there with you lol! Can anyone post pics?

9. Have fun shopping! Yeah, we're all addicted.

10. Wish I could come along.

11. There's an agenda that I am hunting for called the Azap. It's similar to the largest Globetrotter. I once had one but sold it and now I'm regretting it. I also like the small GM Zip.

12. I have a small GM agenda that I love for everyday. I am thinking about getting the zip around Globetrotter to use as a travel wallet. Does anybody know if you can get plain paper inserts for that agenda? I like to have a notebook when I travel to write down what I spend and important addresses.

13. I have the globetrotter zip and love it! You can definitely get the plain paper notebook for it. I have the calendar, notebook and address book in mine.

14. Have fun today! Oh, I wish I could just go to H and it wasn't a 4 hour drive. :lol: Actually it's probably good that I can't. :shame: Can't wait to hear about the agendas! :biggrin:

15. I love the Globetrotter! I saw some in the Vienna airport shop, and fell in love with a grainy violet one :love: I love the fact that it zips around.
    If I remember well, the medium size was 569 euros.
    For my fabric Globetrotter that I bought at the auction, I bought some plain paper (16 euros). Agenda paper was 54 euros (in Paris).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice