Where's the strangest place you ever carried your H bag?

Fesdu, I can't wait! Well, I looked totally ridiculous on my trip to the Zoo (no pics taken of me there!!), not because of Ms Kelly, but major fashion boo booo by Rose (can't believe Rose jr let me go out looking like this).

Rose, I doubt you have ever made an "fashion boo boo" in your entire life :rolleyes:

ok ninja. here we go.
elephantride.jpg

ack! sorry! the picture is huge..like the elephant.

I don't count here! I've taken ALL my H bags to weird places they shouldn't be in!

Examples;

NYC Projects,.... Piss infested elevators! YUK! don't ask!

All kinds of construction sites! Hey, I'm a working woman!

Kids class outing! I know all the moms were laughing at me in my 4" Manolo Blahniks!

My fav was when I was in a Pig Pit and it was all muddy!

On a Canoe! I couldn't leave Kelly in the hotel alone!

To a strip club with my girlfriends! I was dragged there!

Six Flags Great Adventure! I have no clue what I was thinking!

Hooters! It was in Virginia and the girls were mud wrestling!

And the list goes on,.............

What an incredible picture, Fesdu! It is wonderful that both you and your lovely BJ Kelly are having such fun. Thank you for sharing it, :smile:.

You all lead tremendously exciting lives in comparison to me, I would have to say the strangest place for me would be a funeral.

Fesdu: Great Picture.

The strangest place my Kelly has been is Goldfield Ghost Town in Arizona. My mother could not believe I took it with me. As it was the only bag I brought to Arizona, I did not have much of a choice.

I don't count here! I've taken ALL my H bags to weird places they shouldn't be in!

Examples;

NYC Projects,.... Piss infested elevators! YUK! don't ask!

All kinds of construction sites! Hey, I'm a working woman!

Kids class outing! I know all the moms were laughing at me in my 4" Manolo Blahniks!

My fav was when I was in a Pig Pit and it was all muddy!

On a Canoe! I couldn't leave Kelly in the hotel alone!

To a strip club with my girlfriends! I was dragged there!

Six Flags Great Adventure! I have no clue what I was thinking!

Hooters! It was in Virginia and the girls were mud wrestling!

And the list goes on,.............

Is it just me or are most Hooters waitresses super nice and seemingly geniune?

Anyway, the oddest place for my Kelly was a visit to the Gyn. I focused on her lovely lines as my Doc did the, um exam... :wtf: