WHERE to Send for Repair/ Rejuvenation & WHERE to Buy Products

they had a 10% off coupon not too long ago.. darn, i cant remember what it was, but maybe if you search the forum...

the website is great. i got my handles only in about 2 days :yes: - it's really good stuff, btw!

Hi there,

I am looking to order some products from Lovin my bags and wanted some feedback on what I should get. I was thinking that the For Handles Only is a must and also the Pro-Treatment Cream. I also want to get a moisturizer for some of my drier bags but don't know if I should order the Ultimate Moisturizer or the Feel Soft Moisturizer.

Has anybody used these products and if so what would they recommend I buy?

that is a good question - you should def use the For Handles Only on your lighter bag handles, like the pumpkin and lilac. Barbara recommends her newest conditioner, i think it's the pre-treatment, instead of what she has right now. have you considered Appleguarde? other PFers swear by this leather conditioner over LMB conditioners.

i'm on the same page - i just ordered AG for my bags as the silk serum from LMB didn't have any affect on my drier bags.

I need help on this too! I have a BG First on the way, and I am wondering what I can use to keep the shine last longer! Also, my olders bags, I want to restore the shine!! What should I use?!!:confused1:

Please post any questions or comments on WHERE to send your Balenciaga for repair/ rejuvenation and WHERE to buy products in this thread :tup:

hi everyone, a million apologies if there is already a thread on this - I searched but I'm a bit of a newbie so .....

I just got a Balenciaga whistle bag from harvey nichs in London it is the most beautiful soft smooshy black leather with black aligator trim and rose gold hardware. V stylish and 60% discount on SALE !!! even better. My only query is that the handles are a little rough on the inside where the sealant/bond used is cracking. Not a major problem - a bit poor for a bag that originally retailed at over £1150 ...but hey....anyway I rang BalNY and asked if they do a repair service. The SA who answered confirmed that they do and to fix the handles of this problem would be around $30. I thought that was great value. However, Harvey Nichs looked very very surprised when I mentioned this and said that Bal Paris don't offer this service at all and they've never heard of it from Balenciaga. Hmmmmm. So now I'm wondering, did I get duff-info from an ill informed SA either at BalNY or Harvey Nichs? Has anyone here used this service and if so, what did you think of it.
Thanks for your advice.

My Neiman's SA sent my Part Time bag bought 7 months ago to Neiman's Repair Center for repair (to fix whipstitch covering worn off in 4 places, handle paint chipping & cracking, and to fix a "manufacturing defect" which was that they did not properly trim the leather on the little front "half moon" piece and it was sticking out on the top corner).

Neiman's Repair Center sent it to Balenciaga, and my SA told me yesterday that they had been trying to contact me to authorize the repair since it will cost $$.

I won't find out how much until Monday when I call them, but I was under the impression there was at least a 1 year warranty!! Why are they going to charge me? Anyone ever had a repair done free of charge under warranty?

Just an update ... the cost is $60...and I approved it, but then I asked why I wasn't getting it for free and she said, "oh - when did you buy it?" She (the Neiman's Repair Center person) said if she could find the charge for it on my Neiman's card and it was within a year, there would be no charge.

It isn't clear to me whether the warranty is with Neiman's or Balenciaga.

Just an update ... the cost is $60...and I approved it, but then I asked why I wasn't getting it for free and she said, "oh - when did you buy it?" She (the Neiman's Repair Center person) said if she could find the charge for it on my Neiman's card and it was within a year, there would be no charge.

It isn't clear to me whether the warranty is with Neiman's or Balenciaga.
I'm glad it worked out for you. The warranty is with Balenciaga through Neimans:yes:.