WHERE TO: Repair, Restore, Reunvinate your Chloe

I think I know of a product that can fix this for you. You will need to be very neat and place it perfectly because this stuff really sticks like a son of b. It's called J B Weld. Mechanics use it to fix miscellaneous stuff on vehicles when they don't want to bother with welding. You can find it at Home Depot, or you can order it online.
Good luck. And I really hope you can get it fixed.

hey ladies..
i have a '06 tan (im not sure) large paddington bag.. sometime ago when i was grocery shopping one of the straps just "broke".. i was stunned.. thankfully i didnt lose any of the screws, etc..

i was wondering where i could get it repaired? the bag still looks new and is in great condition since i dont use it too often.. but the fact that the handle just broke like that is frustrating. it is sort of my fault since i was carrying heavy things, but hey.. the bag is large and i expect my $2000 chloe bag to hold these things!!

please! i really need your help!

hey ladies..
i have a '06 tan (im not sure) large paddington bag.. sometime ago when i was grocery shopping one of the straps just "broke".. i was stunned.. thankfully i didnt lose any of the screws, etc..

i was wondering where i could get it repaired? the bag still looks new and is in great condition since i dont use it too often.. but the fact that the handle just broke like that is frustrating. it is sort of my fault since i was carrying heavy things, but hey.. the bag is large and i expect my $2000 chloe bag to hold these things!!

please! i really need your help!

:wtf: Oh no! Such a shame! Hopefully you can get it fixed :yes:
Where are you located tuttyfruit?
I don't know where you're located, but your best bet would be to contact the store you bought the bag from, see if they can recommend anywhere.
If they can't help or you got it from ebay, just try calling some Chloe stockists - they will usually have recommended repair places you can try.
Good luck! :tup:

:wtf: Oh no! Such a shame! Hopefully you can get it fixed :yes:
Where are you located tuttyfruit?
I don't know where you're located, but your best bet would be to contact the store you bought the bag from, see if they can recommend anywhere.
If they can't help or you got it from ebay, just try calling some Chloe stockists - they will usually have recommended repair places you can try.
Good luck! :tup:

I live around the L.A. area.. To be exact, Palos Verdes.. It takes about 1 hour from downtown L.A. to P.V. I purchased my paddy at this boutique in L.A. I doubt that the store will do any repairs, but I'll try calling. I just need to find a good and reliable repair shop for my bag..

Thanks for your help, qwerty234 :heart::heart:

ok.. i found another thread in which a TPS'er also had a handle/stud problem. i guess i need not worry about it since apparently any good cobbler can fix it w/ no problems..

i don't think my previous description of my 'broken' bag was clear enough.. but when i said that one of the handles 'broke' i meant to say that the stud (? i think that's called a stud) came off. i tried to fix it myself and even contemplated in using a hammer.. but i didn't, of course.

so i guess all i need to do is find a good cobbler in the L.A. area..

ok.. i found another thread in which a TPS'er also had a handle/stud problem. i guess i need not worry about it since apparently any good cobbler can fix it w/ no problems..

i don't think my previous description of my 'broken' bag was clear enough.. but when i said that one of the handles 'broke' i meant to say that the stud (? i think that's called a stud) came off. i tried to fix it myself and even contemplated in using a hammer.. but i didn't, of course.

so i guess all i need to do is find a good cobbler in the L.A. area..

Ah, I have no idea about L.A repairers. Australia on the other hand, I have a pile of possible suggestions for! :P

Hopefully someone you know has a cobbler they could recommend, or do try calling the boutique you bought it from, they should be happy to recommend somewhere.

Good luck :tup:

The Paddy that I just purchased has some threads coming loose on both sides of the outer side compartments. The lining is fine, but the threads holding the compartments towards the center are coming loose. I want to take this to get repaired before the threads unravel any future. I live in the bay area. Do you think I should take this to a seamstress or a cobbler/shoe repair store? Anyone have any recommendations for particular shops? Thanks!~

Also, have any other Paddy owners had this problem? Looks like the threads on mine are loosening on both side, so I would think this is a common problem.

Hi, Joining in here because I'm having a Chloe emergency. I (stupidly) trusted a leather company rec from a neighbor to clean my (suede) mini faye crossbody and asked them to AT ALL COSTS avoid the blind stamp logo on the front of my bag, I didn't care if it was still dirty I was just so afraid of it rubbing off. He assured me that he cleans this bag all the time and he wouldn't get near the logo. I went to pick it up and.... the Chloe logo is gone. All you can see is a slight "C" outline. I am devastated as this is my first and only luxury purchase. Has anyone had luck with sending back to factory for repair? I called the NYC stores (I bought it in Paris in 2018) and they said they could do nothing for me here.. and didn't offer to send it to the factory. I remembered seeing this forum and hearing about how bad customer service is, so I assumed that if I could send it to the factory they would have offered on the phone. Maybe I need to offer to pay?

Does anyone have any idea if they do blind stamp repairs in the factory?

Thank you in advance, this is my first post in here and there is so much info so sorry if someone already covered this but I couldn't seem to find it.

Last edited:
Hi, Joining in here because I'm having a Chloe emergency. I (stupidly) trusted a leather company rec from a neighbor to clean my (suede) mini faye crossbody and asked them to AT ALL COSTS avoid the blind stamp logo on the front of my bag, I didn't care if it was still dirty I was just so afraid of it rubbing off. He assured me that he cleans this bag all the time and he wouldn't get near the logo. I went to pick it up and.... the Chloe logo is gone. All you can see is a slight "C" outline. I am devastated as this is my first and only luxury purchase. Has anyone had luck with sending back to factory for repair? I called the NYC stores (I bought it in Paris in 2018) and they said they could do nothing for me here.. and didn't offer to send it to the factory. I remembered seeing this forum and hearing about how bad customer service is, so I assumed that if I could send it to the factory they would have offered on the phone. Maybe I need to offer to pay?

Does anyone have any idea if they do blind stamp repairs in the factory?

Thank you in advance, this is my first post in here and there is so much info so sorry if someone already covered this but I couldn't seem to find it.
go to the chloe.com site and send a message asking for advice or suggestions.