Travel Where to go in Europe for 6 days 5 nights?

I remember liking it but not many details. They eat very late there. There were lots of tapas (assorted Spanish appetizers) cafes. Lots of fresh produce and hearty breads.

I don't know. Maybe I went to the wrong place but I have never been a big fan of tapas. It seems really rich to me and I feel kind of yuck after I eat it. Maybe that's why I am not in a big hurry to go to Spain. Now Italy on the other hand…the food…to die for.

I think you can do Paris justice (i.e. hit all the tourist highlights) in 5 days. If you have no constraints other than length of time I recommend going in late September - October or April - May; the weather is good and you avoid the tourist frenzy.

I'm going the Paris in May. Do you have any tips or suggestions?

Thank you

We are on a Rhine river cruise right now and started in Amsterdam. What a lovely city! if you like museums there are a bunch here including a handbag museum! People were very helpful and friendly too. anything made with their cheese is TDF.

I would recommend Rome. There's a lot of things to do and the food isn't bad either. ;)
There are some amazing sights just outside of the city. Ostia Antica and the Villa d'Este in Tivoli are both well worth a day trip IMHO.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! We have decided to postpone Europe to sometime next year and will do the Caribbeans this year. Thank you for all of the feedback!

I will be sure to take off more days next year for my Europe trip! xo

You should look for nearest and best places nearest to the USA. Places like Argentina, Spain, Netherlands, Azores Island (Portugal) are the places/countries which are the nearest, and you may return after finishing your tour after 6 days.

This ^^^ That's why I picked Barcelona. She's going to lose at least a day for travel. With her very short travel schedule, every hour is precious. Although I disagree about Argentina. Didn't like it but also think I remember it being 10 hour flight from Miami.

See she changed her mind. That's a better trip for her time period.