Where to buy pre-loved Coach bags?

I think you just have to go to the various sites, poshmark, mercari, ebay, etsy, and if you find something you like, just look closely at the description, pics, and seller reviews.

Reactions: Munki
Where do you guys buy pre-owned/vintage Coach bags? I know Coach has their own program, but outside of that - any trustworthy sellers on IG/Poshmark?

I think you just have to go to the various sites, poshmark, mercari, ebay, etsy, and if you find something you like, just look closely at the description, pics, and seller reviews.

AND -
Have ALL highly faked brands like Coach authenticated here at tPF before buying or committing to buy.

Would you buy a Coach bag from Japan. Plenty of beautiful Vintage Coach bags from a Japanese seller on one site. Would you trust it?

In a single word - NO.

See the recent post by BeenBurned.

Also, please do not post the same question in more than one thread unless one of the members suggests it, it's very confusing for people trying to answer your question.

The general reputation of Japanese sellers in the last 10 or 15 years has fallen from a 5-star to a 1-star. We've seen dozens of fakes of new styles as well as sellers who have actually had fake items reported and removed by Ebay who just wait a few months and relist the same fake, especially the ALWAYS-FAKE "vintage" Korean handbags, purses, wallets and briefcases, which are always fake, no exceptions.

Last edited:
Where do you guys buy pre-owned/vintage Coach bags? I know Coach has their own program, but outside of that - any trustworthy sellers on IG/Poshmark?
I have purchased some 25+ year old Coach bags from two Etsy sellers (Debsmorningstar and Cristinamoda) inimage.jpg like new condition. They are authentic and have the beautiful vintage leather with the raw interior. They are lovely!

Reactions: mushroomNgrass
I have purchased some 25+ year old Coach bags from two Etsy sellers (Debsmorningstar and Cristinamoda) inView attachment 5603428 like new condition. They are authentic and have the beautiful vintage leather with the raw interior. They are lovely!

Please keep in mind that seller Debsmorningstar on Etsy also goes by debsw52 on ebay and debwes on Poshmark. She has had problems as recently as July with making mistakes about the correct age of some of the vintage bags she sells (sometimes off by 10 years or more) and uses a seriously inaccurate online "guide" that has been widely known for its inaccuracies for years.

Here's an example:

and my reply right after it, as well as the @BeenBurned post after that one. Always have vintage Coaches authenticated here before buying.

And from a year before that, plus the post right after it:

Accurate dating is important, an invalid year code or estimated date can be a possible sign of a fake.

Last edited:
Does anyone know about this seller, if they sell authentic bags or not? BellaMi Vintage

Even sellers with good reputations have been known to list fakes, accidentally or otherwise. That's just one of many reasons that we don't authenticate sellers, only individual bags. We've even seen formerly respected and trusted sellers deliberately turn to the Dark Side, and use their formerly sterling reputations to rip off trusting buyers..

We can't go through every item in most sellers' listings either. But we still recommend that members search these forums for posts, pro or con, about specific sellers AND have every item INDIVIDUALLY authenticated.

Last edited: