Where to buy Loewe

Does any one know about this brand?
I really love it, however, I didn't see it in nyc.
Where can I buy it??

^I found some stores on http://www.loewe.com/ :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Loewe-NYC-stores.jpg
    Loewe-NYC-stores.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 469
I own two Loewe bags and IMAO the leather is the best! way better quality than my LV or Gucci,I think the quality you get for your money is very very good,also the metallic parts in my bags are gold plated and havent lost its shine or color at all, unlike most of my other purses

Yes, I knew it. That's why I want to find the store to buy. But I think
this brand is not popular in U.S.A.. :sad:

I own two Loewe bags and IMAO the leather is the best! way better quality than my LV or Gucci,I think the quality you get for your money is very very good,also the metallic parts in my bags are gold plated and havent lost its shine or color at all, unlike most of my other purses

Hopefully, I’ll be in Portugal in March 2022 and plan on stopping by the Loewe store in Lisbon. I was wondering whether it makes economic sense to buy a small puzzle in Lisbon (and hopefully get a VAT refund). I recognize that I would also have to pay customs coming back to the US for the amount exceeding $1600 (I think my husband and I can exempt $800 each).

If anyone can share the current price of a small puzzle in euros and/or share their experiences buying in Europe and transporting back the US, I’d be greatly appreciative.

Reactions: Cardamom
Yes, you should get the VAT back. I've been getting VAT refunds in Europe for decades which is why I've bought handbags whenever there. Just pull up the Loewe European website to get the prices in Euro and then go on xe.com to convert. Then, pull up the same bag on the U.S. website and add your local sales tax to it and compare the prices. I've been doing it forever.

Last edited: