Where to buy Loewe

There are several Loewe boutiques, though they are not as common in the US as in Asia and Europe. There's one on Guam - where I live. I'm planning on dropping by there tomorrow to check out the new bags.

Can someone who owns a Loewe Amazona post some pix of you wearing it? I've always been in love with this bag from the catalogue my BF brought back from Spain, but haven't seen it in real life.

Thanks for posting the link to Harrod's!! Now I know I can buy it online instead of making a special trip to Spain!!:P

Here's the bag I'm talking about:

Womens Handbag - Amazona - Handbags - Loewe - Handbags - Womens - Harrods.com

Thanks in Advance! :yes:

Hey padparasha! I have an Amazona! And the one you want is *goregeous*! I'll try and get some pics wearing mine, and post 'em up soon! Amazonas are great, they are very practical and very classy! :yes:

I really love this company. I've purchased a couple of Loewe bags in Paris and have cherished them. A few questions please: Why isn't this line in the U.S.? I'm sure it would do well here. Was the line ever in the U.S.? Is there a place to buy them in the U.S.? I have checked eBay, but the selection is usually not particuarly impressive. Thank you for any input.

Thank you for so much for the reply and the article. The above article is dated in 1982.

I found this more recent article dated July 27, 2002 that notes:

"A little over two years later, in May 1985, Asprey arranged to establish itself directly on Fifth Avenue by buying out the lease of Loewe, a leather goods store then in the space. Then, as now, the company ensured continuity of operations by keeping the atrium space open while the street-level store was constructed."

Link to article:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...3+loewe+trumpt+tower&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

It sounds as if it opened then closed.

I so wish they sold bags *somewhere* in the US!