Where is the obsessing?

Oh, you are very wrong....I obsessed like a crazy woman for the Mirage Speedy! In fact I sold 4 of my LVs to buy it! The obsession stopped finally this past Friday when I had the Mirage in my posession! I think when an item goes from obsession to possession things cool down for a bit! Hopefully! I am just now crazy in love with my Mirage!!

I obsessed like crazy for the Nimbus pm and now that I've placed my order I feel that I can relax a bit. However, I'm still lusting for another bag... lol, and the nimbus hasn't even been shipped yet :wacko:

No "new release" bags in my future...still trying to catch up with you guys! However, I am majorly obsessing over the grey inclusion pieces and dying for them to come out!!!!

I obsessed like crazy for the Nimbus pm and now that I've placed my order I feel that I can relax a bit. However, I'm still lusting for another bag... lol, and the nimbus hasn't even been shipped yet :wacko:

OOh, me too! I don't know why because I didn't like last Spring's Clouds but I am currently obsessed with my Nimbus PM in Perle which is waiting for me at the Boutique to be picked up. My kiddies are all sick though so it has to sit there a little longer.

Nothing to obsess over! Nothing that I am dying to have...well at least not anything under $3000...and I'll spring for Chanel first :smile:

I'm kind of obsessed-out at the moment! It's in between seasons for Balenciaga, and the new ones don't released for another 2 months.

As for LV...possibly the Tivoli? But I'll reserve judgment until the IRL pics surface!

I think we're all either broke or have fallen out of LVOE for the moment (you should see all the gals who've defected over to Bbags or Chanel LOL)!

Haha! I'm obsessing about getting an LV coin purse and another LV wallet, but most of all, I'm obessing about Balenciaga at the moment (since I just got a Mirage speedy 2 weeks ago).

i think there have been things that were under the radar (like the new griets) or very limited info/supply (motard, rainbow lockits). also i think the s/s show killed some enthusiasm.

as for mirage, i think it was subdued because there were too many speedies available and the rest of the line was overpriced.

I spent way too much this summer.
that's where my obsessing went hahaha.
i'm looking for a few have to have it fall pieces i'm going to love though of course. and i'm dying for them to relaunch new jack and lucies hopefully. I NEED A KEYCHAIN! incentive to learn how to drive...

I'm very content with my bag collection right now. Can't wait to use my mirage speedy. I'm obsessing over buying the grey inclusion bracelet, but that's it for now. Nothing caught my eye for spring yet.

i'm relatively content at the moment due to two recent purchase (mirage and graffiti speedy). i am still excited for cruise, but even more excited for spring. its just not time to obsess over the spring line yet, since i dont' know whats going into production or prices (eek).

OOh, me too! I don't know why because I didn't like last Spring's Clouds but I am currently obsessed with my Nimbus PM in Perle which is waiting for me at the Boutique to be picked up. My kiddies are all sick though so it has to sit there a little longer.

Sorry to hear the little ones are sick, hope they get well soon :smile:

This bag obsession is too funny, my dh doesn't even try to get it. I mean, thought I would die (literally!) if I didn't get this one bag, and now that I've place my order I'm like, next... lol. ;)