Where has all the Tano gone?

Oh I LOVE all the woven stuff! And the washed leather looks so soft! That blue woven bucket looks so lovely and the purple saddlebag flap...ugh! I want to see these bags in person or at least get a chance to snatch one of these babies up!

EDIT: Is that 'Add To Cart' a new feature? I haven't seen it before?? And what are the bag names too?!

Oh I LOVE all the woven stuff! And the washed leather looks so soft! That blue woven bucket looks so lovely and the purple saddlebag flap...ugh! I want to see these bags in person or at least get a chance to snatch one of these babies up!

EDIT: Is that 'Add To Cart' a new feature? I haven't seen it before?? And what are the bag names too?!
Never sat that Add to Cart on their site before. Guess you can buy right from them now! Don't know what happened to the bag names. Maybe they'll add them later.

Joan

The names are there, when you click and open the bag you are interested in, it's under description. I can't find the length, width or height under additional information, they just have the weight. The names are plain jane regular names but I never cared what the bags were called.

I put a bag into the cart and went to see what happens when you go to check out. You have to use your Amazon.com log on and password, which is odd. I didn't go through with the purchase as I still want the dimensions. But I agree you can buy from the web site. There did not appear to be any shipping or sales tax but I didn't actually pay for the bag.

I'm happy to see them back in business.

I still like Tanos. I always check out the flash sales on MHB, and I probably still have about 50 or 60 Tanos. I need to have a clear out and sell some on eBay.

Meanwhile, Mason's stopped carrying Tanos. They said they couldn't get the bags in good time. About the time they ordered fall bags, they'd be getting the spring bags. They just decided it wasn't worth the trouble. They used to carry TONS of them.

Reactions: dede629
It seems that all the bags on tanobag.com are now on backorder now. I hope somebody managed to snag something?
It appears that everything is still on back order and yet 4/15 has come and gone. There are still no descriptions of the bags such as length, height, width, etc. I don't believe anyone bought any of these bags and they all sold out so quickly, I mean what are the chances that everything, in every color, ran out all at once?

No one at Tano ever responded to my e-mail asking for further descriptions. I don't understand putting on a 4 page display and then telling everyone they will be ready for sale in a couple of months and then not even complying with that wait time. Whoever is running Tano is unbelievably terrible at running a business.

The worst part is that the bags on their web site would sell if available but this company is too dysfunctional to do business with, in my opinion.

Yup, along with the 'Other Contemporary Brands' sub-forum (which included Treesje, Linea Pelle, Juicy Couture, among others). It was a pretty lousy thing to do!

Reactions: beeb