Where do you get 'em....Do you wait?

I like to look at and hold a bag before I buy it. I've made a few mistakes buying online without seeing it IRL. You cannot judge size from looking online. I have a Marc Jacobs Faridah that I bought directly from the store, having seen it online -- and it is too chunky for me. I must get rid of it. But couldn't return it because it was past the return date. If you've seen and held any elux bags in person (like a LV) at a store, then buy online at elux to avoid sales tax. Certain brands NEVER go on sale, like LV, so worth at least not paying sales tax. Bottom line: if you've seen a bag you like IRL, then go online to find it cheaper.

OK, I lived in LA until recently and always purchased my bags in stores. I now live in the middle of nowhere (Hawaii:smile: ) and with limited options here, I am now an online shopper. I find it definitely takes much more *research time* to shop this way 1) for authenticity 2) for input from others to be my eyes and hands. I made my first purchase today. I will know in a few days if it *worked out*. I definitely try to get a deal when I can, but if it's something I REALLLLLLLY want, I will get it, deal or no deal:smile:.