Where Do LV Owners Buy Clothes

I mix high end bags with moderate and low end clothes and shoes. I love Khols mostly for Lauren Conrad and I buy on sale and with Khols cash. I also love Zara for ballet flats and some dresses and tops. I also like some of the smaller boutiques like Francesca Collection. And finaly I hit up Target, TJ Maxx, and and yes Old Navy for basics. My money is in my Louis V!

Similar to a lot of the stores mentioned: Zara, Aritzia, H&M, Wilfred, rag & bone (jeans), Banana Republic, Mendocino/M (I could've bought a bag for the amount I've spent here since the beginning of fall), J Crew, Tory Burch (shoes and cardigans), Kate Spade (mostly dresses and sweaters/cardigans), Lululemon, Adidas (best friend's bf works there) and sometimes F21 for basics like tank tops or t-shirts.

I'm a jeans, t-shirt and sneakers kinda gal. Jeans come from either Old Navy or Gap. I like my jeans with a little stretch and I honestly haven't found a brand that fits me better. I have a pair of Gap skinny jeans that are my absolute favorite (I practically wear them day in day out) which have lasted me 3 years and still look brand new. Basic T-shirts usually come from Old Navy or Target. My lifestyle is pretty casual and dressing up consists of a dark wash jean, with a nice shirt and blazer for the most part.

I live in Flip Flops during the summer months, UGG's during winter (born and raised in Southern Australia and UGG Boots were a staple during winters), Sneakers (Converse or Adidas Superstars) year round, and simple flats for "fancier" occasions (Lucky Brand are my new found favorites).

I love Tory Burch...her clothing. Shoes are too tight for me.

Found a couple more clothing designers I am in love with courtesy of my thrift.

Got two Per se dresses and two Jason Wu (non-target) dresses plus a skirt from JW they will be wonderful for church.

Like Banana Republic, too.

Reactions: Akhira
I love Zara!

But its so busy where I am and get uncomfortable so I look and leave usually

I do the same when it busy.

Please don't say 'sadly'. It's what you choose and how you take care of it that counts.
In some respects, unless you can buy couture or Savile Row everything else (ready to wear) could be looked upon as 'sadly'.

I didn't mean to say sadly because how much I make and cannot afford to buy premium luxury clothing so I resort to Zara. It because I shop at the company majority of my time and don't give any other retailers a big chance to look around and see something I could also like as much I see at Zara. But when I do see something from other retailers, I find myself wanting what Zara made. Sometime I want my closet to be diversified of many retailers who made what than knowing majority of it is bought from Zara. I want to spend elsewhere than finding myself thinking I should spend at Zara because they always have something I like completely. That what I meant by sadly. I spend way to much of my time at the brand. When I should give more equal time at other retailers as well. [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

I go to Gap for jeans and VS for my intimates. Since I work for a retail company, we have sample sales and employee discounts. My current shoe collections are from Tory and CL. I like expensive shoes and bags but I am very casual with my clothes.

I'm always overdressed, I don't have much of a casual style, at all! I'm a little bit pin up influenced too.

Brands I tend to shop with most are Wheels & Dollbaby & occasionally Review for summer dresses, I also love unusual pieces from Marilyn Feltz & Fifi Chachnil
Beyond that I own a nice selection Dior, Chanel & Louis Vuitton pieces too.

I love my clothing though I am not much of a bag person. Although I do carry LV, I am not someone who is fussed on own many many bags, I quite like 'finishing off' my overall look, etc. the shoes, bag, clothing, jewellery etc. I like all my items to be of good quality so I am not much of a 'high street' person.

I thought I was the only one that was cheap on clothes but splurged on bags [emoji23]
I love good deals and most of my outfits had been at deep discounts - minimum 50% off and under $30. I shop at Off Saks, Marshalls or Winners, US outlets, F21, etc. I do splurge on coats though, since warm outerwear without the bulk can get pretty pricey.

I shop everywhere. H&M, Zara, TK Maxx, C&A.........I am willing to spend a lot of money on luxury bags, slg's, shawls and sometimes shoes, but not on clothes! The secret of a good look is the right combination, I think.

Living and working in NYC gives me access to sample sales, which means my wardrobe boasts some high end designers that I got at a steal. My work basics, though, come from Talbots because their petite size fits me better than anything out there and is always work appropriate. We recently had a St. John sample sale (their first!) and I picked up entire suits for $140. Nanette Lepore is another staple designer and I've cleaned up at her sample sales too. Lately, I've branched into Dolce & Gabbana, Bottega Veneta, Rebecca Minkoff, Free People and Desigual. I have a few Prada pieces from the days when they used to have sample sales, as well as Fendi. There are a couple of Chanel pieces lurking from the days when we had a Chanel outlet at Woodbury Common, too. I also have a stash of Escada and Burberry that I've built up over the years.

For shoes, there's the Manolo Blahnik sample sale and end of season sale, Loeffler Randall sample sale, Charlotte Olympia sale and the Ugg Outlet because they make a lot more than just moon boots and their flats are AMAZING.

I also don't stick exclusively to LV bags because -- you guessed it -- sample sales like Nancy Gonzalez and more happen with regularity.

I don't know what I'd do if I ever left NYC...

Reactions: Kevinh73
I spend most of my time in sports clothes and I have a lot of Nike and starting to buy more from Venus Williams Eleven. I also have a lot of Theory and a few Louis Vuitton ready to wear pieces. The Louis Vuitton pieces I buy in Paris, there is a great SA there who knows what is right for me. For shoes I like Lanvin and some Robert Clergerie styles. Shoes made in France seem to fit me the best.

I tend to go to J Crew, Banana Republic, Gap, Old Navy, Zara, Macy's, Bloomingdales, Ralph Lauren at their boutique or department stores. Last Call or Saks off is amazing as well. I would rather go to Nordstrom and not the rack just cause of my own person experience. I am on the bigger size of certain items so Torrid is great as well for pants and such.