Status
Not open for further replies.

ardneish

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
:smile:
Hi I am a newbie here
there was a lovely thread of photographs of members with there bags

I so enjoyed that thread ( beginning of) and when I went to look again I cant find it

There was a member with the most gorgeous black ruffled blouse and I was dying to ask her where she got it

Of course the bags where lovely as well and seeing the photos really helped me understand Hermes style, bags better
Can anyone help or am I totally batty! as I just cant seem to find it

thankyou

FYI, sorry to inform you that the thread was deleted.

Some members were uncomfortable with it and it was reported to the mods. In the end, it was decided that it should be removed.

So sorry, but enjoy the Hermes in Action thread instead!

hello ardeneish!thank you for appreciating- that was my thread- was just inspired by the balenciaga members PHOTOS ONLY thread that i decided to make one for the Hermes forum but i guess it wasnt the right forum to have one and for security reasons they say

thankyou for letting me know I THOUGHT, it was excellant
Where did you get that gorgeous black ruffled blouse
??
I just thought it such a lovely thread, so nice to see the photos , helped me truly see how lovely hermes looked on there members
sorry it was decided not to continue with it
I thought you all looked fantastic and so nice to see young people looking so great in Hermes am sure they would of liked that too

... really cant explain and understand why balenciaga can have one and hermes cant.. but dont want to cause anymore bad vibes.. i will just go back to my little corner

Status
Not open for further replies.