Where did Maggie go?!

Actually yeah, the winter white color came in patent but it has been off the site for awhile now. Are you planning to buy one? Call JAX to check and if they don't have any left, you probably can try your luck at departmental stores :biggrin:

TBH, that's the only white I approve :lol: It's shimmery and gorgeous!

That winter white patent Maggie was extremely rare. I never saw it at any of my boutiques and you basically had to order it to get one. Hope you will be able to find one! A lot of the Maggie colors are getting harder to find and are pretty close to being sold out.

I wanted the winter white Maggie the first time I saw her online. I did a state wide search and couldn't find her anywhere in Arizona, so I had to order it from JAX. All of the SAs insisted that I bring her in to the store when she arrived, because none of the stores got them in stock. I didn't realize how how limited they were. If you happen to call JAX, please ask them if they know how many were made and let me know. I hope you can find one because aside from the great Maggie style, the winter white patent is such a great color.

Nope... I honestly didn't try hard though. I called JAX and was told that they were out.... when she said she would check nationwide, she just said the color was discontinued.