Where did Maggie go?!

shy*violet

I heart PINK!
Mar 9, 2008
Was I hallucinating, or did there used to be a white patent Maggie?!

She's not on the website anymore :wtf:

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
Actually yeah, the winter white color came in patent but it has been off the site for awhile now. Are you planning to buy one? Call JAX to check and if they don't have any left, you probably can try your luck at departmental stores :biggrin:

TBH, that's the only white I approve :lol: It's shimmery and gorgeous!

ejoy43

Mmmm Coach *nom nom*
Jan 29, 2009
So Cal 562
That winter white patent Maggie was extremely rare. I never saw it at any of my boutiques and you basically had to order it to get one. Hope you will be able to find one! A lot of the Maggie colors are getting harder to find and are pretty close to being sold out.

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
I never saw the winter white at my boutique either. SAs told me cinnamon Maggie is sold out in small and the saffron is almost sold out at Jax

christylou

O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Sunny Arizona
I wanted the winter white Maggie the first time I saw her online. I did a state wide search and couldn't find her anywhere in Arizona, so I had to order it from JAX. All of the SAs insisted that I bring her in to the store when she arrived, because none of the stores got them in stock. I didn't realize how how limited they were. If you happen to call JAX, please ask them if they know how many were made and let me know. I hope you can find one because aside from the great Maggie style, the winter white patent is such a great color.

shy*violet

I heart PINK!
Mar 9, 2008
Nope... I honestly didn't try hard though. I called JAX and was told that they were out.... when she said she would check nationwide, she just said the color was discontinued.

MudpieVivi

Mrs El Cheapo
O.G.
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Isle
I like Maggie, don't believe I've seen the white one too...Nuts if it's so popular it won't ever appear in the Outlets then :sweatdrop:

hunnyplaya

soon-to-be peach
O.G.
May 17, 2009
You might get lucky if somebody happens to return one to your nearby outlet and if the SA doesn't try to buy it before any customers have the chance to see it :P

I like Maggie, don't believe I've seen the white one too...Nuts if it's so popular it won't ever appear in the Outlets then :sweatdrop: