Tech where can i find a nintendo ds lite for <$100?

nyinstilettos

Sep 26, 2008
I know that the Nintendo DS Lite does go on sale for ~$100 occasionally. However, where can I find one for cheaper? Are there any coupons that you can think of (aside from Bing rebates)?

I would like to avoid Ebay and Craigslist.

TIA!

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Ohio
yep gamestop is your best bet. or gamecrazy (most are closing though). there's a ton of gamestop stores so if one doesn't have what you want, try another. they're generally not hard to find used, especially now the new ds is coming out.

xlana

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
New York City
I agree, Gamestop is the best place to get a DS lite for under retail. Sometimes they even have trade in deals going on where if you trade in certain items you get an x% of extra trade in credit. The return policy isn't actually 7 days, it's 30 days if you change your mind and/or if you encounter any hardware deficiencies. I used to work at a Gamestop, and if the SA is nice, they'll let you play around with the unit for a while in the store before you purchase it.

nyinstilettos

Sep 26, 2008
ohhh bummer... ya coupon didn't work for me :sad:

yea, its kind of hard to decipher good buyers on ebay. i'm hesitant esp since i dont know how many times the previous user dropped the console, or something....

kenseysimone

Jun 1, 2009
I have a pink ds lite that I've been dying to sell.

It does have a little wear, nothing major and I've only used it a handful of times.