Tech where can i find a nintendo ds lite for <$100?

nyinstilettos

Sep 26, 2008
I know that the Nintendo DS Lite does go on sale for ~$100 occasionally. However, where can I find one for cheaper? Are there any coupons that you can think of (aside from Bing rebates)?

I would like to avoid Ebay and Craigslist.

TIA!

yep gamestop is your best bet. or gamecrazy (most are closing though). there's a ton of gamestop stores so if one doesn't have what you want, try another. they're generally not hard to find used, especially now the new ds is coming out.

I agree, Gamestop is the best place to get a DS lite for under retail. Sometimes they even have trade in deals going on where if you trade in certain items you get an x% of extra trade in credit. The return policy isn't actually 7 days, it's 30 days if you change your mind and/or if you encounter any hardware deficiencies. I used to work at a Gamestop, and if the SA is nice, they'll let you play around with the unit for a while in the store before you purchase it.

ohhh bummer... ya coupon didn't work for me :sad:

yea, its kind of hard to decipher good buyers on ebay. i'm hesitant esp since i dont know how many times the previous user dropped the console, or something....