Where Are You Going? Vacation 2008

Were going to Ulqin, Yugoslavia in May to visit my family..(We usualy go once a year because my grandparents are there and cousins)

I am also going to Dubai sometime in August:yahoo:

Christine, where are you in Austin? We used to live there, still own a few properties there. Great place to live:tup:

Oh hey! just saw this post. I'm on a gentrifying block on the east side.. 3 miles due east of the capitol. Where are your properties at? (hopefully not the house across the street from me... lol. long story.. :P )

A few of us TPF girls are going to Vegas in 2 weeks for a weekend of SHOPPING!!!!!

In Feb going to San Francisco

In March going to Washington DC

I am not sure where exactly yet but I am sure we will travel to a few other places to see some Springsteen shows!!!!!!

were going to hawaii for my birthday in 3 days. then the day we get back were going to tahoe. were going away (vegas i think) for DFs birthday. san diego for my aunts graduation. a ton of trips to sacramento for family. couple trips to tahoe again with friends. LA on a roadtrip this summer.then to jamaica (i hope!) for our anniversary! thailand, laos, cambodia, china, and the philipines in the winter.

BF and i need to attend a wedding in june in massachusetts. we're hoping we can also make a trip to vegas at some point. and lastly hoping for a mother/daughter shopping trip to oahu.

Wow, you guys take alot of vacations. I always had the idea americans only got 2 weeks off.

I'll be going to spain this summer (like the past 21 years ;) an to france. Next month it will probably be a 3 day spa trip and in may we may go to antwerp for a few days

Attachments

• 55_g.jpg
    55_g.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 19
I'll be going to Palm Desert in the first week of April like I do every year (Desert Hills Outlets + El Paseo= :yahoo:), Hawaii in the fall for our annual family vacation, and Reno possibly sometime in the next couple months. I'll probably go down to visit my aunt in Newport a couple times as well, plus a few shopping trips to San Francisco.

Oh I'll also be visiting my dad in Idaho in Feb, Aug, and Nov, but I consider that more torture than vacation :sweatdrop:

i'm from the middele east, so the plan was to vist the US during summer.
But i got pregnent :yahoo:, and my due date in Augest:sad:.
so we change our plan insted of a month in the US we will spen a week in Moroco or paris.

Wow! I'm jealous of so many people's vacations :smile:

For me this year:
April - Cruise to eastern Caribbean
May (hopefully) - Albuquerque & Las Cruces
July - Weekend Trip to NYC
Nov & Dec - Usual trips to Albuquerque for the holidays

At some point, about half a week in the Poconos too. Aaah somewhere where cell phones don't work!