Travel Where Are You Going This Year?

I thought I had a busy schedule till I read the plans of some of the ladies here!

For me it's gonna be:
February-March - Hong Kong & Hokkaido/Tokyo
April - Florence, Venice, Rome

Then I'm out of PTO. =( So I won't be sick for awhile...

Have quite a bit planned for this year - several weekend trips to Noosa (long weekends, probably a week in July), Paris in September, Sydney weekends in November and December, then back to Noosa for the Christmas/New Year break.

Gosh, my year looks positively fun-filled!

Jan- I was in Antwerp, Brugge, Brussels, Cologne, and Paris for two weeks
Feb- NYC a trip home to see my family
April or May- Las Vegas as a birthday/graduation gift
Summer- Morocco, Eygpt, Tunisia, Turkey, Spain, and Italy as a graduation gift from my family which is still in the planning stage :yahoo:
December/Jan-Thailand hopefully :biggrin:

Dallas, TX (visiting a friend that just moved there recently... not sure when, most like May)
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in mid-November (currently trying to organize with a group of friends, and nothing is finalized yet!)

can't travel much this year because we are planning a month-long trip to Japan/Korea/HK in the spring of 2011. :smile:

Planned so Far:

March--Savannah, GA, then Sarasota, FL to visit DH's grandfather and a little beach time, then Orlando from there for a pet trade show (for work).

May--European vacation! :yahoo: My first time in Europe (I've only been to Ireland as far as overseas)--we're starting in Nuremberg, Germany (4 nights) as there's the world's biggest pet trade show there--so that'll be a little work--but at least we can expense the flights! From there we're going to Amsterdam for 4 nights--then to Bruges, Belgium for 2 nights--then to Mont st Michel, France for 2 nights--then Paris for 4 nights :woohoo: --then Strasbourg, france for 2 nights!

That's all that I know of for this year so far