Where are you bringing your fendi bags for repair or bag spa?

Plus Sized Luxury

IG & YT @plussizedluxury
Apr 5, 2019
Any recommendations? The corners of my baguette need retouch and the buckle is pretty scratched. Do I just bring to the store even though it was a gift from a few years back? Tia!

I contacted the Fendi store at Harrods in London two weeks ago. I have corner wear and a scratched emblem on my bag. The SA who answered the call was so pleasant and helpful. We discussed the corner wear only as I forgot about the emblem. She gave me her mobile and asked me to send her pictures of the bag and wear. I did so immediately and she replied immediately advising me that it could be repaired and they could replace the emblem. She advised me to drop it off in store for a quote. I must say I was very impressed with the customer service. I wasn't rushed despite it being a busy Sunday morning in Harrods. She was very kind and sent me a lovely thank you text. When I drop off the bag I will leave a thank you card for her if she is not working on the day of my visit.

I contacted the Fendi store at Harrods in London two weeks ago. I have corner wear and a scratched emblem on my bag. The SA who answered the call was so pleasant and helpful. We discussed the corner wear only as I forgot about the emblem. She gave me her mobile and asked me to send her pictures of the bag and wear. I did so immediately and she replied immediately advising me that it could be repaired and they could replace the emblem. She advised me to drop it off in store for a quote. I must say I was very impressed with the customer service. I wasn't rushed despite it being a busy Sunday morning in Harrods. She was very kind and sent me a lovely thank you text. When I drop off the bag I will leave a thank you card for her if she is not working on the day of my visit.
I am getting my Fendi bag fixed too here in Germany. but they said i have to mail it in on monday and it could take 12 weeks :hrmm: