Where Are All The "purses" Hiding?

julielive

Needing my PURSE fix
Jul 30, 2006
I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE SICK OF ME SAYING THIS, BUT WHERE ARE THE PURSES???????????? THERE HAVE BEEN 100 AUCTIONS ADDED TO EBAY TODAY, YET ONLY 1 PURSE (fendihunter got that one quick, way TO HUSTLE!!!)

I JUST KNEW THAT WITH ALL THE NEW AUCTIONS, WE WOULD SEE MORE OF MY FAVE....THE PURSE, BUT, ALAS SHE IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!!!:crybaby:

I THINK FINDING MY DREAM OF THE BLACK/DARKER COLOR WITH PEWTER IS TO BE ON HOLD!:crybaby:

i guess i've lucked out with my grey purse. I tried to get a red one from AR and they are sold out of it, think they still have emerald and greige! I would love a rouge theatre or rouge vif!

Aloha Rag have a good variety for sale

Colours they have currently are:

* Black
* Greige
* Rouge Vif
* Emeraude
* Marron

No idea if they have sold out of any of the colours, but thats the colours they presented to me.

After seeing the Purse in the PDF Aloha Rag sent me, I've taken a liking to them.

I think it is a really classy smaller shape and style and I actually prefer the Purse over the First/ Classique.

The file is too big to attach to my post, so if anyone wants the PDF sent to them, let me know all I'll email it...

hi everypne, what is the difference between the city and the purse? is the purse slightly smaller than the city but bigger than the first? sorry if i sound dumb im new to Bbags! x

hi everypne, what is the difference between the city and the purse? is the purse slightly smaller than the city but bigger than the first? sorry if i sound dumb im new to Bbags! x

Hi Luva . . . the purse is not smaller as a city actually - it holds all the stuff as you put into a city ! A purse comes without a shoulder-strap but it has longer handles so you can wear it very comtortable over the shoulder ;) ! It's definitely bigger than a classique first.

Hey girls,

A few people emailed me for the Aloha Rag PDF file.

I actually lost one of the email addresses and had already deleted the message from my inbox (yes, I'm a bimbo)

So if you have asked me for it and dont recieve it, then msg me again and I'll send it through!