Where Are All The "purses" Hiding?

Hi Julielive

Don't know if they will ship to the states. They close at 5 on NYE and closed on New Years Day.

I will run into Harvey Nics on Tuesday morning for you and see if they still have it. I know it was there on Friday. Will PM you.:yes:

do you know if harvey nics edinburgh ships to the states??:confused1:

Hi Julielive

Don't know if they will ship to the states. They close at 5 on NYE and closed on New Years Day.

I will run into Harvey Nics on Tuesday morning for you and see if they still have it. I know it was there on Friday. Will PM you.:yes:

Isn't 'siri' is a good fairy :angel: :tender: :love: ??? Oh julie.... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - I know siri will do her best ;) :yes:

No problem at all. Any excuse to shop....:yes:

quote=julielive;1484191]siri, YOU ARE A COMPLETE DOLL!!!! I owe you for checking, thanks so much!!! I really hope it isn't too much out of your way!!!:heart:[/quote]

Just got back from NM Denver. They have one purse that looks like a dark brown. Can't tell if it's truffle or marron and the SAs there don't know anything about Bbags. I'd guess truffle.

^^I'd say truffle. My SA told me NM ordered the purse in truffle, grenat, and sapin. I've seen some really pretty sapin and truffle purses at NM.:yes: