When will new Epi Speedy colors com out?

Does Ivory count as a lighter colour? Personally I would also love to see a baby blue epi speedy...:graucho:

well ivoire is consider just white? lol.. i guess i meant colors like light pink and baby blue! that would be so nice too! i haven't been into LV that long, so the only colors i know of are the ones out now =P

Just the thread I was looking for. I bought my first Epi this summer in black and have fallen in love with the leather and the stiffness. But the colors selection is so small, especially compared to the offerings in the past.

I agree that brighter colors would be great (pinks, blues, greens) but I'd LOVE a pretty caramel or Hermes gold like color. Something really versatile and neutral! Sure, the ivory is neutral but white is just so hard to maintain.

If they had both the red and black in patent I'd have to get both. And I'd carry them almost everywear. :P

I wear a lot of dark colours, so I think they would work well. I only wouldn't carry to work as I work for a non profit and we have a very diverse client base (lots of low income/welfare). I usually carry an older leather bag or my Fifi Lapin LeSportsac.

I'm waiting for my black pre-loved speedy. I do love the gold hardware with epi. So classic!