When will new Epi Speedy colors com out?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know how often LV introduces the Epi Speedy colors? I don't need black and don't think I would like the white. I noticed the Cassis isn't available online anymore. Does that mean they may be getting ready to introduce a new color?

2. Apparently nothing is available online right now. :sad:

Epi is way overdue for some new colors and styles! Bring me a royal blue or hunter green!

3. Hopefully! You never know when, though! Two years ago they released grenade in the fall--that was a beautiful color!

4. That sounds really yummy! There are still cassis speedies in the system. I considered the white but wasn't sure if that was a summer color or could be carried year round. Some whites are really white and others are off-white. I would think off-white could go a lot longer.

5. Sign me up for Hunter Green! That would be beautiful. Or a Kelly Green would be nice.

6. Grenade was one Epi colour I was sorry to have missed! I wish they would come out with a similar colour soon!

I think a Cobalt blue and Hunter/Kelly green would look amazing in Epi! I really think that LV should come up with brighter and bolder colours for the Epi line. It's starting to get a bit boring.

7. ^^With gold hardware, the silver doesn't do the leather justice.

8. gold hardware, FTW !

9. I want a baby pink epi speedy lol.

10. Want want want. That would be sooo pretty.

11. i am waiting and waiting but never happen!!!!?????

whay color i want??? i want a reallyyyyy....... niceee........... RED!

12. They have a red it is called Rubis and is the newest epi color.

13. i love a baby pink speedy

14. hehe that would be really cute!! have they released anything in epi in lighter colors or is it usually bolder colors?

15. Does Ivory count as a lighter colour? Personally I would also love to see a baby blue epi speedy...:graucho: