When is the NM trunk show?

absolutanne

Looking for: B30 Croc in Vert .....
O.G.
Jul 22, 2006
I'm anxious to see what the metallic black reissue looks like before I buy it. I missed out on my boutique's trunk show but my lovely boutique SA put my name on the waitlist anyway... :P So I asked my local NM when their trunk show is and this rude lady on the phone said "August". NM shoppers, is that true?? Why do they have it so late?

I never shop at NM because I have a Saks First acct and a Saks MC. So I don't know.. so please confirm?

Thanks!

I think they might have passed already. The Atlanta NM trunk show was May 30-31. Maybe you'll have better luck with Saks...they seem to be touring later. The Atlanta Saks trunk show is June 18-19.

yeah, its just later here:yes:
I looked up a few other locales and there's are coming up.
I think the same adorable NYer guy does them all so he has to travel around a bit.

a trunk is really just a preview of the next season's items.
You don't have to be invited, but often being invited is the only way to even know when/where it is.
You can call you local stores and ask them to call you for the next one.
If you like to buy a new bag every season, a trunk show is the only way to go as customers start wait listing there.

a trunk is really just a preview of the next season's items.
You don't have to be invited, but often being invited is the only way to even know when/where it is.
You can call you local stores and ask them to call you for the next one.
If you like to buy a new bag every season, a trunk show is the only way to go as customers start wait listing there.

ah very good explanation. Thanks hun!