When in a hurry, what is your grab and go bag/wallet??

Well, if I’m truly in a hurry, I’ll just use whatever bag my stuff was already in. What could be faster than not changing bags at all?

If for some reason I want something lighter for a quick trip, I’ll use a Coach Nolita these days. If I want something still light but bigger for all day fun, I’ll use my Sakroots crossbody. But that’s to improve comfort and function, not save time. Because it takes time to switch bags.

If I'm truly in a hurry (aka emergency), just my Loewe x Studio Ghibli Calcifer card case in any available pocket :lol: This is because I have a tendency to empty my bags and store at the end of the day as I rotate my collection on a daily/weekly basis. If I have a few more minutes, probably my Tumi crossbody or older Balenciaga's as they are carefree with enough space for my items.

Well. My no buy year is now a low buy year, as I've added a couple things that I've been stumbling across on the preloved market.
One purchase is a green Coach Foldover crossbody. This has turned out to be a game changer as it's functional as both a continental wallet as well as a WOC. I've had her for around a month now and totally loving how easy it is to both carry in a large bag without the strap but also to just attach the strap, throw my phone, key and earphone case inside and run out the door.
Not changing out of her any time soon!
0C52E391-DEE5-4A39-BBD7-629ECAF1D2FD.jpeg

Magnificent!:smile:
I like the idea of an array of grab and go bags!
Well, if I’m truly in a hurry, I’ll just use whatever bag my stuff was already in. What could be faster than not changing bags at all?
So true, and I have often done this when I am in a hurry.

I guess my grab and go bags would be my Miss Dior bags in black and gray. They easily fit my essentials and have discreet branding, and the lambskin is surprisingly hardy. Only thing is, I prefer satchels with top handles and a top zip closure for running around doing errands, and these are both crossbody/shoulder chain bags. Maybe I need a grab and go satchel!

• Love
Reactions: Nibb and nyeredzi