When in a hurry, what is your grab and go bag/wallet??

I think everyone needs at least one grab and go, no thought required bag, and maybe SLGs too

Hermes blk Clemence Evie 29 and Calvi card holder (Chamkila Bambou)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ChickosMom
I don't really have a grab-and-go SLG. I just rotate my SLGs and stick to one at every rotation.
I rotate SLGs probably 1-2 times each season.

I use my YSL card holders 95% of the time. 5% of the time I may switch to a wallet if I decide to carry cash, but I rarely do that nowadays.

• Love
Reactions: ChickosMom
My grab and go usually is a medium bag I can just throw everything into and get going. Coach Field tote 30 and Cassie have been one of my favorites lately. And by lately, I mean, for as long as I've owned the 2.
For quick outings like running to the corner store I will throw a couple of cards, phone and my key holder into a Coach Nolita 19 or Vintage Penny which are both out for display (so they are easy to get to without the fuss of taking off a dustbag & filling and attaching a strap).
Anywhere further than the corner store and it's either a long walk or a bus ride so I need more stuff. That's when a bigger bag comes into play. I do love my LV 6 ring key holder as it can hold my bus card and a debit card but then there's my phone that I don't like carrying in my hand. So a bag it is.

Last edited:
Givenchy Mini Pandora. It's small, so my wallet won't fit (I prefer full-size wallets), instead I just grab my Coach cardholder with all the main cards I use and some cash in the middle zipped compartment.

View attachment 5616022
:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Love the relaxed leather of Givenchy Mini Pandora. It looks so comfortable to carry causally. I love full-sized wallets myself too.

Reactions: IntheOcean
I don't really have a grab-and-go SLG. I just rotate my SLGs and stick to one at every rotation.
I rotate SLGs probably 1-2 times each season.

I use my YSL card holders 95% of the time. 5% of the time I may switch to a wallet if I decide to carry cash, but I rarely do that nowadays.
:tup::tup::tup: Good thing to rotate SLGs. Mine's stay in closet almost all the times.

Reactions: lill_canele
My grab and go usually is a medium bag I can just throw everything into and get going. Coach Field tote 30 and Cassie have been one of my favorites lately. And by lately, I mean, for as long as I've owned the 2.
For quick outings like running to the corner store I will throw a couple of cards, phone and my key holder into a Coach Nolita 19 or Vintage Penny which are both out for display (so they are easy to get to without the fuss of taking off a dustbag & filling and attaching a strap).
Anywhere further than the corner store and it's either a long walk or a bus ride so I need more stuff. That's when a bigger bag comes into play. I do love my LV 6 ring key holder as it can hold my bus card and a debit card but then there's my phone that I don't like carrying in my hand. So a bag it is.
Love your bag choices. :love:

You are right, the ones that are out of their storage, get most uses. Most of my bags/wallets are in storage, and I keep using only one that is outside.

Reactions: Amazona