When did it really hit you you have a handbag "problem?"

Thank you all. My daughter moved out and her room is now my dooneyairium
I brought bookcases that were not being used and put them in that room . The room smells of leather. I walk in and think look at all these white bags(I use pillowcases as dust bags) I don't know how too take a video and post it but my hubby wants to figure it out too. My daughter gets married next Friday so after that's over she said she will help me post pics. Now that the children are gone, we will downsize but for now I have a dooney room.

That is a perfect solution, a dooney room:smile: ...and oh I love that smell. That is how my closet smells too. We would love to see your pictures :smile:.
Enjoy the special day of her wedding next week. Which Dooney will the mother of the bride be wearing?

My story is: in August of 2007 I had a major heart attack. Then in July 2009 I was diagnosed with diabetes. December 2012 I saw a dooney outlet sign that said 50 percent off entire store. I always had Kmart bags and was happy. I went into that dooney store and bought a Olive flo satchel. I thought this will make me better. My attack left damage to my heart and I have coronary artery disease. I continued to buy bags as they made me feel good. In March of 2013 I was diagnosed with m.s. I bought more bags. About a year ago I realized I'm still a sick woman and the bags didn't make me healthy but they did make me happy. I now have about 40 dooneys. No one dares to say anything as my 24/7 pain is something they watch me suffer through. I M now 53 yeRs old, in constant pain,take twelve pills and 2 needles per day but I have my dooneys.

Hugs for you MJ.iam glad dooney makes you happy

Thank you all. My daughter moved out and her room is now my dooneyairium
I brought bookcases that were not being used and put them in that room . The room smells of leather. I walk in and think look at all these white bags(I use pillowcases as dust bags) I don't know how too take a video and post it but my hubby wants to figure it out too. My daughter gets married next Friday so after that's over she said she will help me post pics. Now that the children are gone, we will downsize but for now I have a dooney room.
Oooh.....a Dooney ROOM!
I would do this in it :panic:

.....you could inflate an air mattress in it and charge us to visit like it's an exclusive B&B !!!

My story is: in August of 2007 I had a major heart attack. I M now 53 years old, in constant pain,take twelve pills and 2 needles per day but I have my dooneys.
My thoughts are with you MJ. I am glad that your Dooneys are providing a diversion for you. They are certainly a more palatable type of medication or therapy...however you choose to look at it. Take care.