When are you planning to get surgery?

I got dr.Choi.:smile:
I'm considering TL for my surgery. Would you mind posting how much they charged you for the zygoma reduction and vLine surgery (I'm assuming you mean jaw reduction & genioplasty). Thank You!!

I'm sorry for the multiple repeat posts. For some reason, I kept selecting the wrong response to reply to. My apologies to everyone.

I do hear fall/winter time is better for having surgery compared to summer.
The cold lowers the possibility of infection or something? And besides, you would feel better during recovery.
That's why I'm thinking of postponing liposuction to fall/winter because I hear you have to wear compression garment for few weeks and I sweat a lot... Sounds yucky

@illray Yeah cold weather helps with the swelling and blood circulation, summer is very hot in Korea, it is just a little more unconfortable it's okay to go in summer too, I'd prefer winter too even if it's the biggest peak season :smile:

@European95xx_ Can I ask what surgery you're planning to get? I'm saving money as much as I can to get it done before 25

Hi all, i'm planning for a DES revision this year end. Looking at Jewelry PS as their real story before and after images are very much to what i am looking for... anyone had their eyes done at jewelry? mind to do some sharing? =)

Hi all, i'm planning for a DES revision this year end. Looking at Jewelry PS as their real story before and after images are very much to what i am looking for... anyone had their eyes done at jewelry? mind to do some sharing? =)
Hi, I'm interested in Jewelry as well. I intend to visit them next year but not sure if they have a translator..
Few years ago they were quite popular as they kinda do dolly eyes. But after news broke out they had a birthday celebration in the midst of a surgery, I've not heard of anyone going there since. Any reviews will be helpful. :smile:

Hi, I'm interested in Jewelry as well. I intend to visit them next year but not sure if they have a translator..
Few years ago they were quite popular as they kinda do dolly eyes. But after news broke out they had a birthday celebration in the midst of a surgery, I've not heard of anyone going there since. Any reviews will be helpful. :smile:

I tried calling them for quotes but they seem to only have Chinese translator. The quote I got for the DES revision is at 3 mil krw.